Fat Loss 4 Idiots Secret

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

When Is Healthy Eating Diet Important

By Antonio Khatemi

The best healthy eating diets are those that include a variety of key elements - protein, carbohydrates, fat, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Some of the most important vitamins and minerals include: salt, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, copper, zinc chromium and selenium.

So how do you know if your getting enough vitamins and minerals in your diet? It's different for every person and depends on what you like and most often eat as well as your physical make up - how tall you are and how much you weigh.

I am a 245-pound male, 6 foot 2.5 inches and a very active person.I probably eat six or seven meals a day.I don't like special diets. I don't believe in the all-fruit diet or the all-vegetable diet. Instead, I think a balanced selection will give the body all it needs.

My balanced diet is not just balanced in nutrients but it's balanced throughout the day too. Here's how it typically goes - 5:45 a.m. - Two scoops of High Protein Whey Rapid Absorption by ProtovWhey and sixteen ounces of water. - A whole grain raw almond sandwich with bananas. - Green tea is always ready to drink too. 9:30 a.m. - A six egg white, one egg yolk omelet stuffed with veggies. - Two pieces of whole grain chapatti. 11:30 a.m. - A vegetable drink mixing leafy green vegetables, one organic apple, one beet, and a scoop of whey protein in a blender. - Nordic Naturals Pro-Omega (1000 mg) and two fruit capsules. 2 p.m. - Another veggie shake before the gym and one after. - Half a banana plus two scoops of whey protein. Dinner - Salad and my favorite protein - egg whites. - Green tea. Before Bed - Glucosamine supplement. - ZMA supplement. - One more pro-omega. - Two vegetable capsules. And don't forget to drink at least eight glasses of water throughout the day!

Following this regimen each day, I never find myself having a bad night. I sleep solidly and wake up ready to go. I also don't forget to exercise. Most days I fit in at least thirty minutes of cardiovascular activity. If it's not cardio, though, it's yoga, a long walk or, at the very least, some good stretches.

I do this to stay healthy, to stay away from doctors offices and because it helps me enjoy my life that much more. Making sure my body receives all the nutrients it needs makes an incredible difference in my life, in how I feel and in keeping my body at its best. Start eating healthy today and enjoy life that much more! - 17274

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home